Graduate Structural Engineer
Requirements for the role are:
- A Structural Engineering degree.
- 5 years consultancy experience.
- Capable of designing in steel, concrete, timber and masonry, to Eurocodes and British Standards.
Knowledge of the Building Standards is a fundamental requirement.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Ambition to become Chartered.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Support towards Chartership
- A pleasant work environment at our base in South Queensferry
- Contributory pension scheme after a qualifying period.